Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
This Corporate Social Responsibility (“CSR”) Policy (“Policy”) of SIS Cash Services Private Limited (“the Company”) has been formalized based on the vision and principles of the SIS Group. The main objective of this CSR Policy is to lay down guidelines to make CSR a key business process for sustainable and beneficial engagement with the society and the environment in which the Group operates. It aims at enhancing welfare measures of the society based on the immediate and long term social and environment consequences of the Group’s activities. This Policy specifies the projects and programmes that can be undertaken, directly or indirectly, the modalities of execution and the monitoring thereof.
Mode of contribution
- The Company may directly engage in CSR activities as listed in this Policy.
- The Company may contribute to the activities, projects, or programs, relating to activities as listed in Section 3 of this Policy, through contributions to trusts, societies, NGOs, or institutions, performing such activities.
- The following activity shall not form part of the CSR activities of the Company:
- The activities undertaken in pursuance of normal course of business of a company.
- CSR projects/programs or activities that benefit only the employees of the Company and their families.
- Any contribution directly/indirectly to political party or any funds directed towards political parties or political causes.
- Any CSR projects/programs or activities undertaken outside India.
- Any surplus that may arise out of the projects/programmes will not form part of the business profit of the company and would be ploughed back into the CSR activities of the Company.
- eradicating hunger, poverty, and malnutrition, promoting preventive health care and sanitation and making available safe drinking water.
- promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly, and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects.
- promoting gender equality, empowering women, setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans; setting up old age homes, day care centers and such other facilities for senior citizens and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups.
- ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agroforestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air, and water.
- protection of national heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of art; setting up public libraries; promotion and development of traditional and handicrafts.
- measures for the benefit of armed forces veterans, war widows and their dependents.
- training to promote rural sports, nationally recognized sports, paralympic sports and Olympic sports.
- contribution to the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central Government for socio-economic development and relief and welfare of the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, other backward classes, minorities, and women.
- contributions or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions which are approved by the Central Government.
- Rural development projects.
- Slum area development.
- Disaster management, including relief, rehabilitation, and reconstruction activities.
- Other areas as provided in Schedule VII of the the Companies Act, 2013.
- The Board shall be responsible for the implementation/monitoring and review of this Policy and various projects/activities undertaken under the Policy.
- The Board shall endeavor to spend at least 2% of the average net profits during the preceding 3 financial years on CSR activities as enumerated above. The Board shall evaluate and decide the amount that is to be allocated to each specific project/activity.
- The Board may also:
- Seek monitoring and implementation report from the organizations receiving funds.
- Seek periodic field visits by the persons deputed by the Company.
- Delegate a designated company official to monitor the CSR activities undertaken and ensure information in a timely manner.
Dissemination of information
- The Board will review the status of the CSR projects/ activities undertaken by the Company and review the policy on a periodic basis.
- The Company would upload this Policy on its website https://sisprosegur.com. Further, a detailed status report on the CSR activities carried out by the Company would be disclosed every year as part of the Directors’ Report in the Annual Report.
Our Board of Directors, our Management and all our employees subscribe to the philosophy of compassionate care. We believe that a business must give back to society and to the environment and community in which they operate such that it helps in building a secure, healthy, knowledgeable, and sustainable society and business.